Monday, January 17, 2011

"san jose...

is where your soul goes to die."

My friend from high school told me that. Yesterday it felt pretty true. With the departure of my boyfriend that morning and the weather being ominously foggy & gray (I nerdily thought of the spectors in Harry Potter), life looked pretty lame. But after having a long heart-to-heart with my mum (who I absolutely LOVE) and some tea, I managed to dig myself out of that UGH-hole of a mentality. So, with reestablished optimism & cheer, I'm starting to lessen my stressing and to again appreciate San Jose.

San Jose Moment #1:
Jim and I went to Valley Fair. His Banana Republic gift cards + my fashion sense = SUCCESS and half an outfit (no pants). As we were leaving the mall, we walked past a restaurant with big windows. What do you do with huge windows and tables of people enjoying lunch on the other side? You do the staircase (please see video below) of course! Which I did. Or tried to. And I amused 2 people (including Jim). The second (not Jim) totally would have given me a high five. If not for the glass.

No comments:

Post a Comment