Thursday, April 14, 2011

TRAVEL PLANS

So I'm not going off on foreign adventures anytime soon, and the only plane that I'll be boarding in the near future (less than 3 weeks! EEEE!!) will be headed to New York, but... I just can't get traveling out my mind lately! I have wanderlust! Well, I've always had it, but it is particularly intense nowadays.

So, the rough plan is thus:

Travel in Asia in December 2012. I'll be in the Philippines for my G'ma's birthday (90! HOLY COW! She will have 90 years worth of memories! What does that even feel like????) so I figured, I'll be in the neighborhood! I should hit up the countries I missed, right? So, I'm thinking of revisiting Chiang Mai, Thailand to say hello to the elephants, and then skip on over to Laos and Cambodia.

Then, in 2013, I want to travel in South America for at least 5 months. At least 5 if not more, because I'd ideally like to hit every country, or at least most of them. I set my travel time for 2013 to allow myself enough time to plan and save until then, which is totally possible if I set my mind to it. Just thinking about all this is making me so happy!!!!!! So, from this moment onward, my big goals are to save money to travel. LET'S DO THIS.

Oh, and in 2015 or so, I'm thinking western Europe. I am DYING to visit Cinque Terre! JUST LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT! I need to see it in person to know that it isn't fake, because it really looks too good to be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment