Sunday, October 24, 2010

10 things i will never/will now complain about.

The things that I will never complain about in the States. Ever again.
1. Awful roads/traffic/driving/etc. Vietnam.
2. Bugs/cleanliness. I don't scream when I see roaches anymore! My heart just pounds and I want to cry a little... But no screaming! & I can KILL THEM.
3. Bad/weak beer. Asia has beers? (But Red Horse & San Miguel are okay.)
4. Long lines. After the World Expo, I can wait in ANY line. Just try me. Midnight showing of HP7? On it. Justin Biebz show with screaming 11 year olds? Totally. Shake Shack at lunch time on the most beautiful day EVER. Bring it.
5. Hot & humid/rainy & stormy weather. Southeast Asia during typhoon season. Try it some time. It's a doozy!

The things that I will now complain about in the States. But I will try not to.
1. High prices. Whine whine whine this was 30 cents in Asia whine whine.
2. Inferior quality of Asian food. Well, duh.
3. Lack of nature/gardens/parks. I'll go sit and read under the lovely shade of that... skyscraper?
4. Working instead of traveling. Cubicles < boat rides in an underground river.
5. Lack of visible culture/historical buildings. I guess we have McDonalds?

No comments:

Post a Comment